Pittwater Rugby Park is located within North Narrabeen Reserve and is the area’s major sporting facility.
Pittwater Rugby Park is more colloquially known as Rat Park and has been the home of the Warringah RATS since 1975.
Pittwater Rugby Park is located at 1472 Pittwater Road, Warriewood, NSW 2102.
The Park is bounded by Pittwater Road to the west and Walsh Street to the south. Access to the Park is via Pittwater Road and an alternative access via Walsh Street Warriewood. The closest landmark to Pittwater Rugby Park is Warriewood Square on Jacksons Road at Warriewood.
Pittwater Park Facilities include:
- Main sporting field
- Grandstand (with undercover seating) & open viewing mounds
- Training field located at the front of the Park, facing Pittwater Raod
- Training fields located at the rear of the main grounds
- Player changerooms (includes showers), Referee changeroom (includes shower)
- Medical room
- Canteen, Function Room and Licensed Bar – coffee cart on game days
- BBQ facilities and courtyard
- Public toilets and Disabled toilets.
- TV Tower & media box
- Carpark including Disabled parking and access.
As the ground is located on Pittwater Road there is easy access to public transport with buses that set down outside the stadium.
For more information on times and routes from your area please visit sydneybuses.nsw.gov.au
Pittwater Rugby Park Condition of Entry
Pittwater Rugby Park is a family friendly venue. For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Warringah Rugby Club reserves the right to refuse or evict anyone:
- deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly
- deemed to have gained unauthorised access to the grounds
- using offensive and/or threatening language or ignoring directions of WRC management.
- found damaging any infrastructure at Pittwater Rugby Park
Please note it is an offence for minors to purchase and consumer liquor and an offence to purchase or supply liquor to minors.